Sore hamstring pushes Boldin to get MRI
"Everything seems OK except when he really opens it up," coach Ken Whisenhunt said Thursday. "We're going to get him checked out with an MRI just to make sure there's nothing going on in there that we don't know about. But I think it's getting closer and hopefully by this weekend we'll be able to really test it out."
Meanwhile, Whisenhunt said he was awaiting results of tests conducted on the injured left knee of starting center Al Johnson. The injury either will be treated through rehabilitation or will have to be repaired with arthroscopic surgery.
Johnson missed two games with a knee injury last season.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey San Francisco 49ers Anquan Boldin #81