Former Bengals LB Thurman pleads not guilty in assault case
Thurman, 25, was arraigned in Erie County yesterday on a count of felonious assault.
Police say he punched a man from the Cleveland area in the face on May 27 after they argued about a place in line at Kalahari Waterpark Resort.
Thurman remains free on $20,000 bond. He has a pretrial hearing scheduled for Aug. 25.
In June, Thurman was suspended indefinitely by the NFL after violating the league's substance abuse policy.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Siskiyou Gifts Cincinnati Bengals Executive Tri-Fold Wallet And Collector's Tin