Broncos' Green leaves game after violent collision
Green lay motionless for several minutes as medical staff rushed to check on him. Green was strapped to the stretcher and was moving his fingers and hands as he was rolled off the field.
Green moved his arms and gave thumbs-up as he left the field to a round of applause.
The Broncos said Green suffered a neck injury and concussion and was taken to a local hospital for examination.
The Broncos issued a statement after the game saying that Green had been released from the hospital and would be with them on their flight to Denver.
"He feels good right now, but we won't know for sure for a couple of hours," said Denver coach Mike Shanahan. "We feel pretty good about where he's at, hopefully with no setback."
Paul Kuharsky covers the NFL for ESPN.com. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dolphins trade Martin to 49ers for draft pick
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut Pro-Bowler Ware; Broncos next?
- Sources: Talib gets $57M deal from Broncos
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Denver Broncos Von Miller #58