Cowboys starting guard Kosier out at least month with foot injury
The Dallas Cowboys will be forced to shuffle their offensive line for the season opener at Cleveland against the Browns.
Starting left guard Kyle Kosier sprained his right foot in Friday night's preseason win against the Houston Texans and will miss at least a month and as much as six weeks. The Dallas Morning News reported that Kosier also suffered a hairline fracture.
Kosier hasn't missed a game since his rookie season in 2002.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- 49ers again take aim at Seahawks' roster
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Dez Bryant Wall Graphic