Bengals WR Johnson: Shoulder fine for opener vs. Ravens
CINCINNATI -- Bengals receiver Chad Johnson, who has legally changed his last name to Ocho Cinco, said Monday that he will play in Sunday's season opener against the Baltimore Ravens and that he's "super, extra-focused" in both mind and body.The receiver cited a renewed focus on his team, which he said had been lacking this offseason; physically, he deemed his partially torn labrum in his left shoulder "fine."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Super week: Sherman awaiting son's birth
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Cincinnati Bengals Sideline 2014 Black Staff Polo