Manuwai out for season; Williams to miss at least two months
Guard Vince Manuwai is out for the season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee Sunday, and guard Maurice Williams could be sidelined at least two months after rupturing his right biceps. Coach Jack Del Rio hasn't decided whether to place Williams on injured reserve.
Jacksonville was already playing without starting center Brad Meester, who injured his right biceps early in the preseason and could miss at least the first four weeks.
Del Rio said the team planned to work out several offensive linemen Tuesday, including guard Chris Liwienski, who was waived in late August, before making any roster moves.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Siskiyou Gifts Jacksonville Jaguars Executive Tri-Fold Wallet And Collector's Tin