Center Saturday, tight end Clark out for Colts
Saturday practiced all week and was hoping his injured right knee would be ready after he missed the season opener. The three-time Pro Bowl selection tore a medial collateral ligament in the knee, but opted to let the tear heal on its own instead of having surgery.
Clark injured his right knee in the opening-night loss to the Bears.
The Vikings were missing return man Maurice Hicks, who was also out last week with a foot injury.
Left tackle, Artis Hicks was active and in the starting lineup. He left the season-opening loss to Green Bay with an elbow injury and was limited in practice leading up to the game.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- GM admits RG III played too early in 2013
- Seahawks sign NFLPA president, OT Winston
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- Giants set lofty 70 percent goal for Manning
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Indianapolis Colts Exceed Polo