Groin injury forces Raiders' Fargas from game vs. Chiefs
Fargas was injured midway through the second quarter when he tried to run a pass route down the sideline. Lined up against middle linebacker Pat Thomas, Fargas pulled up lame well before JaMarcus Russell's pass arrived, then fell to the ground holding the inside of his leg.
Fargas stayed on the ground for a few seconds, then limped to Oakland's sideline. He had 43 yards on nine carries before the injury after leading the Raiders with 97 yards on 18 carries against Denver last week.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Payton, Loomis: Graham relationship still good
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Women's Oakland Raiders Sideline 9Forty Black Adjustable Hat