Jaguars bring back Naeole to help out injured offensive line
Naeole spent the past six seasons in Jacksonville but was released in March, four months after he ruptured his quadriceps tendon and missed the final eight games.
Naeole, a first-round draft pick in 1997 by New Orleans, could be back in the starting lineup when the Jaguars (0-2) play at Indianapolis on Sunday. Jacksonville needs a victory to avoid an 0-3 start that would hinder its chances of supplanting the Colts atop the AFC South.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Jacksonville Jaguars Black Succeed Quarter-Zip Jacket