Titans' Kearse has DUI hearing postponed until January 6
The hearing had been scheduled for Tuesday, but Kearse's attorney Roger May said neither he nor the district attorney general's office had seen video of the June 22 arrest. Kearse was arrested by Vanderbilt University police and charged with driving under the influence and refusing a breath test.
The district attorney general's office has a procedure for requesting videos from Metro Nashville police but not with Vanderbilt's police.
Kearse was stopped around 4:42 a.m. that day by police who noticed a sport-utility vehicle weave across a road.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Tennessee Titans Navy Play Action Hooded Long Sleeve Shirt