Titans' Kearse has DUI hearing postponed until January 6
The hearing had been scheduled for Tuesday, but Kearse's attorney Roger May said neither he nor the district attorney general's office had seen video of the June 22 arrest. Kearse was arrested by Vanderbilt University police and charged with driving under the influence and refusing a breath test.
The district attorney general's office has a procedure for requesting videos from Metro Nashville police but not with Vanderbilt's police.
Kearse was stopped around 4:42 a.m. that day by police who noticed a sport-utility vehicle weave across a road.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL VP on MetLife Super Bowl: 'Let it snow'
- 49ers' fans plan billboard to mock Seattle
- Official: Hit on Bengals punter was illegal
- Suspended Incognito 'pulling for' Dolphins
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Tennessee Titans Training Camp 39Thirty White Hat