Titans' Kearse has DUI hearing postponed until January 6
The hearing had been scheduled for Tuesday, but Kearse's attorney Roger May said neither he nor the district attorney general's office had seen video of the June 22 arrest. Kearse was arrested by Vanderbilt University police and charged with driving under the influence and refusing a breath test.
The district attorney general's office has a procedure for requesting videos from Metro Nashville police but not with Vanderbilt's police.
Kearse was stopped around 4:42 a.m. that day by police who noticed a sport-utility vehicle weave across a road.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dolphins trade Martin to 49ers for draft pick
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut Pro-Bowler Ware; Broncos next?
- Sources: Talib gets $57M deal from Broncos
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Tennessee Titans Chris Johnson #28