Vikings' Henderson might miss game with dislocated toes
The swelling in Henderson's two dislocated toes has not subsided since he suffered the injury to his left foot in Sunday's game against Tennessee.
He is wearing a walking boot to immobilize his foot and was not at practice Thursday. Vikings medical staff can't properly assess his condition until the swelling goes down.
Minnesota visits New Orleans on Monday night.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts, CFL WR Carter near deal, source says
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Report: 'Deflategate' probe seeks Ivy consult
- Browner stands by comments on targeting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Minnesota Vikings Greg Jennings #15