Ravens CB Rolle has neck surgery after stinger, will miss month
Rolle suffered a stinger in a 28-10 victory Sept. 21 over the Cleveland Browns after intercepting a pass in the fourth quarter.
"It was all kind of related from a stinger perspective. That was what he felt, the tingling in the shoulder, too," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Friday. "We have a time frame on him; it's maybe a month plus. He had a surgery this week on his neck to clean things up in there."
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Source: Giants physical for Rodgers-Cromartie
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Ray Rice Wall Graphic