Henry released from jail after posting $400,000 bond
The U.S. attorney's office said Thursday that Henry must remain in his home, where he will be monitored electronically. He's not allowed to have any contact with co-defendant James Mack.
Investigators say Henry and Mack were arrested after they met to buy cocaine from a person who was cooperating with authorities.
Mack is scheduled to appear in court on Friday to post $10,000 bond. He will also be subject to home detention and electronic monitoring.
If convicted, both men could face 10 years to life in prison, five years probation and a $4 million fine.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Broncos hire Phillips as defensive coordinator
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Denver Broncos Julius Thomas #80