Cards' Boldin back at practice, could play Sunday vs. Cowboys
"I've learned that you can't rule 'Q' out of anything," Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt said. "That's been my experience with him.
"We'll see how he feels tomorrow and Saturday. Obviously he's recovering quickly."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
- Source: Peterson likely out, but no surgery
- Cowboys LB Lee exits game with ailing neck
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Siskiyou Gifts Arizona Cardinals BBQ Set