Light, Kaczur, Green miss Patriots' practice Wednesday
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The New England Patriots injury list grew when three key players were held out of Wednesday's practice.
Starting tackles Matt Light, with a knee injury, and Nick Kaczur, with an ankle injury, did not participate. Defensive end Jarvis Green, a valuable backup, also missed practice with a hurt ankle. All three played in last Sunday night's 30-10 loss at San Diego, although Kaczur and Green left early with injuries.
Four players who missed that game were also sidelined Wednesday -- running backs Laurence Maroney (shoulder) and LaMont Jordan (calf), linebacker Eric Alexander (hamstring) and wide receiver Kelley Washington (ankle).
The Patriots (3-2) play at home Monday night against Denver (4-2).
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's New England Patriots Legend Elite Font Navy Performance T-Shirt