Saints agree to deal with receiver Roby
The 25-year-old Roby was selected in the third round of the 2005 draft by the Titans. Roby was with the Bengals in 2007 and made the Indianapolis Colts roster this year. He was released by the Colts in the second week of the season. He played in the opener but didn't start.
Roby, who is 6-feet, 189 pounds, caught 21 passes for 289 yards and a touchdown at a Titans rookie in 2005. He started six games that season.
Senior writer John Clayton covers the NFL for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dolphins trade Martin to 49ers for draft pick
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Sources: Talib gets $57M deal from Broncos
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS New Orleans Saints Large Mirror Cover