Giants' Burress fined $45,000 for actions from Week 7 game
The nine-year veteran returned to practice Friday after missing two days of work with a sore shoulder and stiff neck. He said he would be ready to play against the Steelers this weekend in his return to Pittsburgh.
"I had a full day of practice, no limitations, so I am ready to go," Burress said. "I have 48 hours to get ready for the game and I should be back to close to 100 percent."
Burress spoke before the league disclosed his fine.
Mike Sando covers the NFL for ESPN.com. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs New York Giants 'Man Cave' Street Sign