Titans' Vanden Bosch practices for second straight day, may play Sunday
Vanden Bosch ran after practice as he recovers from a groin injury and hopes to play Sunday against Green Bay (4-3).
Kick returner Chris Carr missed a second straight day because of a back injury, but coach Jeff Fisher said he expects Carr back in practice on Friday.
"We haven't ruled anybody out," Fisher said.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico Tennessee Titans Silver Laser Tag License Plate