Rams running back Jackson plans to play despite thigh injury
"I want to let you all know that the leg is feeling good enough for me to go on Sunday," Jackson said in a post Saturday. "This is a big game for us against Arizona, and I'm going to give everything I've got to get us a win.
"So to be clear: I am playing. Be ready."
Jackson leads the NFL with 127.8 yards from scrimmage per game.
Rams officials declined comment Saturday. They plan to work out Jackson Sunday morning before deciding if he is ready to play.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch starts holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Cowboys' McClain convicted, already appeals
- Saints TE Graham glad contract 'mess' over
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Atlanta Falcons Steven Jackson #39