Hasselbeck (back) may practice this week for first time in over a month
Seattle coach Mike Holmgren said that doesn't mean Hasselbeck will play on Sunday at Miami. Holmgren said the bulging disk in Hasselbeck's back is getting better and his right knee is getting stronger. But the coach reiterated that backup Seneca Wallace is still the team's quarterback.
Defensive end Patrick Kerney is having surgery this week in Alabama on a previously repaired shoulder. Holmgren said Seattle's top pass rusher could miss either a couple of weeks or the rest of this season, depending on what the surgeon who repaired Kerney's torn labrum in his left shoulder last winter finds this time.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers has idea of status, but not saying
- Sources: Welker not expected back vs. Texans
- Harbaugh: 'Absolutely' want to be with 49ers
- Browner vows to sue NFL if ban not dropped
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Seattle Seahawks Green Tri Script T-Shirt