Jags receiver Jones leaves game vs. Lions with injured thigh
Jones had a team-high five receptions for 62 yards Sunday when he was sidelined after helping the Jaguars take a 24-point lead.
Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio said after the game that the injury wasn't serious and the receiver could have returned.
In July, Jones was charged with cocaine possession. He later agreed to enter a drug treatment program that could erase the charge against him. The NFL suspended Jones for three games, but he appealed and awaits a ruling.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Women's Jacksonville Jaguars Charm Watch