Williams won't play in Bucs' game against Vikings
Williams returned to practice this week from a career-threatening knee injury that's sidelined him more than 13 months.
Williams rushed for 1,178 yards and six touchdowns as a rookie in 2005, but his production has been limited the past two seasons because of injuries. He has not played a game since Week 4 of the 2007 season after undergoing surgery in October.
Information from ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen and The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Falcons WR Jones cleared for training camp
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Tampa Bay Buccaneers Clear String Bag