Chatman moving arms, legs after being carted off field with neck injury
Chatman was hit high and hard by safety Quintin Mikell after he made a catch. Chatman fumbled the ball as Mikell brought him down with an arm around his neck.
The sixth-year receiver stayed on the ground on his back after the Eagles recovered the ball. He raised his right leg while trainers attended to him. Chatman was strapped to a back board and wheeled off the field.
Watch highlights from the Philadelphia Eagles 13-13 overtime tie with the Cincinnati Bengals.
X-rays were normal and Chatman had full movement in his arms and legs. He is staying in a hospital overnight for observation.
Coming into the game, Chatman was third on the team with 20 catches.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Belichick: Gronkowski cleared by doctors
- Rams coach: Sam 'absolutely not' distraction
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Cincinnati Bengals NFL Team Color Football Bracelet