Brady says he's 'doing well' two months after season-ending injury
BOSTON -- Tom Brady says he's doing well in his recovery from knee surgery.
The New England Patriots quarterback made an unpublicized appearance Wednesday with his girlfriend, model Gisele Bundchen, at the annual Goodwill Thanksgiving dinner in Boston where they served food.
He told Channel 5 that he's "doing well" more than two months after a season-ending injury to his left knee in the opener. He also said Thanksgiving is his favorite holiday.
The television station's Web site, TheBostonChannel.com, said Brady appeared to be walking without a limp. He had an operation for torn ligaments on Oct. 6 and subsequent surgeries after a postoperative infection developed. He has been rehabilitating this month at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey New England Patriots Tom Brady #12