Rams running back optimistic about return vs. Miami
But Thursday Jackson is officially listed as having limited participation on the team's injury report.
Even if Jackson is able to return, it's unclear how much work he'll get. Jackson hasn't taken a hit since Nov. 2 and he says a big part of the battle is being mentally prepared.
Haslett says the coaching staff needs some time to decide if Jackson is ready.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's St. Louis Rams Breast Cancer Awareness 39Thirty Flex Fitted Hat