Man charged with Broncos' Williams' murder faces contraband charge
Denver District Attorney spokeswoman Lynn Kimbrough says jail deputies found the weapon in Willie D. Clark's maximum-security cell in the Denver jail during a search for a missing piece of metal.
Clark is being held without bail.
He faces murder charges in the 2007 New Year's Day drive-by slaying of Williams, and in the 2006 shooting death of Kalonniann Clark, a witness in an unrelated drug case.
Clark now faces a charge of introducing contraband.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay arrested on suspected DWI
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Source: Giants physical for Rodgers-Cromartie
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico Denver Broncos Car Flag