Hawks' Hasselbeck, W. Jones, Hill unlikely to play Sunday vs. Rams
Hasselbeck came out briefly to stretch with teammates before leaving for more work on the bulging disk in his back. Backup Seneca Wallace again ran the offense.
Hasselbeck has missed six games this season, including last week's loss to New England.
It is possible Hasselbeck won't play again this season. Doctors have told the three-time Pro Bowl passer if nothing else happens to his back, he will not need surgery and should be fine by mid-February.
Jones was out again with bad knees. Last week, the eight-time Pro Bowl tackle missed a game because of injury for the first time since 1997.
Outside linebacker Leroy Hill also remained out. He has a pinched nerve in his neck.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest Seattle Seahawks Roll Out Blanket