Giants list Jacobs as questionable after third day of practice
"I feel good," Jacobs said after the workout at Giants Stadium.
Jacobs missed the game against Dallas last weekend after aggravating an injury to his left knee in a game against Philadelphia the previous Sunday. He leads the Giants with 1,002 yards rushing and 12 touchdowns.
Running back Ahmad Bradshaw (neck), safety Kenny Phillips (concussion), defensive end Justin Tuck (lower leg), running back Derrick Ward (ankle), guard Rich Seubert (illness) and Kareem McKenzie (back) are all probable.
Linebacker Gerris Wilkinson (knee) is out.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- Source: Johnson reports to Texans camp
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Limited Jersey New York Giants Justin Tuck #91