Orlovsky says several Lions have flu
The odds might have gotten longer against the winless Detroit Lions finally getting a victory Sunday.
Already battling not to become the first NFL team to go 0-15, several Lions players are now also fighting the flu, quarterback Dan Orlovsky told ESPN's Rachel Nichols.
Detroit hosts the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
Orlovsky, who is still expecting to start, said he was vomiting last night, but that he took medicine Sunday and is feeling better.
Rachel Nichols is a reporter for ESPN.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- McCown has 5 TDs as Bears bully Cowboys
- Trestman: Cutler remains Bears' starter
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Detroit Lions Large Mirror Cover