Peters, Parrish miss second straight day of practice
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Running back Marshawn Lynch and linebacker Kawika Mitchell returned to practice Thursday as the Bills prepared to close their season with their matchup against New England this weekend.
Both missed Wednesday's practice -- Lynch with a sore shoulder that kept him out of most of the second half of Buffalo's win at Denver last Sunday, and Mitchell with a knee injury.
Bills coach Dick Jauron didn't give any indication of the playing status of any of the injured players.
Sunday's game has significant playoff implications for the Patriots, who must win to stay in the postseason hunt. The Bills will be looking to finish .500 for the first time since 2004.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Source: Packers pessimistic Rodgers will play
- Te'o has tuned out flak over girlfriend hoax
- 49ers again take aim at Seahawks' roster
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Stockdale Buffalo Bills Thin Rim License Plate Frame