Report: Brady, Bundchen wed
Tom Brady has added to his collection of rings.
The New England Patriots quarterback and supermodel Gisele Bundchen, his girlfriend of three years, married Thursday in Los Angeles, Us Weekly reported on its Web site.
The ceremony was "very small and intimate," Us Weekly reported, with the guest list mostly consisting of immediate family. Brady's son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan was also in attendance, according to the report.
Dolce & Gabbana reportedly dressed the wedding party, with Bundchen wearing a gown from the design house and her three dogs wearing matching lace collars.
Forbes.com reported last May that Bundchen was the world's highest-paid supermodel, with estimated annual earnings of $35 million.
Information from Reuters was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Browner vows to sue NFL if ban not dropped
- McCoy wants Eagles' 'offense on my back'
- Bush says lack of discipline hurting Lions
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NFL Team Apparel Youth New England Patriots Navy Midweight Jacket