Report: Brady, Bundchen wed
Tom Brady has added to his collection of rings.
The New England Patriots quarterback and supermodel Gisele Bundchen, his girlfriend of three years, married Thursday in Los Angeles, Us Weekly reported on its Web site.
The ceremony was "very small and intimate," Us Weekly reported, with the guest list mostly consisting of immediate family. Brady's son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan was also in attendance, according to the report.
Dolce & Gabbana reportedly dressed the wedding party, with Bundchen wearing a gown from the design house and her three dogs wearing matching lace collars.
Forbes.com reported last May that Bundchen was the world's highest-paid supermodel, with estimated annual earnings of $35 million.
Information from Reuters was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Tom Brady Diving Touchdown Mural Wall Graphic