Source: Steelers to re-sign Frazier
The Andre Frazier and other Steelers block a Redskins punt setting up a touchdown in the second quarter.
The 26-year-old Frazier, an undrafted linebacker signed by the Steelers in 2005, is entering his sixth NFL season. He spent his rookie season with the Steelers, but was cut in 2006. He spent two seasons in Cincinnati, but when the Bengals let him go in 2007, the Steelers signed him back for the past two seasons.
John Clayton covers the NFL for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
- Rights group blasts Giants' hiring of Tyree
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products Pittsburgh Steelers Grub Jug