McAllister settles claim against club
The settlement was confirmed Friday by McAllister's attorney, Donald "Chick" Foret, who said it was reached last week. Foret said the details were confidential.
McAllister's suit claimed he was manhandled during Mardi Gras 2004 by bouncers at Razzoo Bar and Patio. Razzoo was the bar were Levon Jones, a 25-year-old Georgia Southern student, died after three bouncers held him on the sidewalk outside the club.
One bouncer was acquitted of manslaughter and charges were dropped against the other two.
A call and e-mail to the bar's attorney seeking comment were not immediately returned.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Spikes agrees to contract terms with Buffalo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint New Orleans Saints Merecedes-Benz Superdome Photo Mint