McKenzie, 32, released by Saints
Coach Sean Payton reveals CB Mike McKenzie is out for the year after suffering a broken right kneecap.
Injuries limited McKenzie to playing less than 40 percent of the snaps last season. He came to the Saints in a trade with the Green Bay Packers in 2004. During his stay in New Orleans, McKenzie had a reputation of being one of the better man-to-man coverage players in the league.
John Clayton is a senior
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
- Saffold back to Rams after failing physical
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey New Orleans Saints Marques Colston #12