RB Johnson gets probation for assaults
A Kansas City Municipal Court judge sentenced Johnson to two years probation on Friday. His guilty plea will be removed from public record if he finishes the probation without further incidents.
Johnson will not be allowed to consume alcohol or be at any Kansas City bars or nightclubs after 9 p.m. while on probation. He also must complete anger control counseling and 40 hours of community service.
Johnson was originally charged with assault for allegedly shoving one woman and spitting a drink in the face of another last year. Those charges were changed to disturbing the peace.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Kansas City ChiefsThe Chiefs Kingdom Players Red T-Shirt