Report: Marshall undergoes hip surgery
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall will be out for the rest of the offseason workouts after undergoing hip surgery.
The procedure was performed by Dr. Marc Philippon at the Steadman Hawkins Clinic in Vail. In the past month, Philippon also has operated on Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez and Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner.
An e-mail sent to Marshall's agent, Kennard McGuire, wasn't returned, and the Broncos declined comment.
Marshall earned a spot in the Pro Bowl last season after catching 104 passes for 1,265 yards and six touchdowns.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Charles, Chiefs agree on extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Brandon Marshall Jersey - Home Game Chicago Bears