Report: Marshall undergoes hip surgery
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall will be out for the rest of the offseason workouts after undergoing hip surgery.
The procedure was performed by Dr. Marc Philippon at the Steadman Hawkins Clinic in Vail. In the past month, Philippon also has operated on Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez and Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner.
An e-mail sent to Marshall's agent, Kennard McGuire, wasn't returned, and the Broncos declined comment.
Marshall earned a spot in the Pro Bowl last season after catching 104 passes for 1,265 yards and six touchdowns.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman: 'Dollars' best way to show respect
- Smith could face misdemeanor for bomb hoax
- Kosar: Concussions cost me broadcasting job
- NFL to talk playoff expansion, extra points
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Brandon Marshall Wall Graphic