Alleged shooting investigated
SAN JOSE, Costa Rica -- Costa Rican police are investigating claims by two photographers that they were shot at by bodyguards at the wedding of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
Agence France-Presse photographer Yuri Cortes and Rolando Aviles of Costa Rican newspaper Al Dia claim Bundchen's bodyguards tried to seize their cameras' memory cards and shot at their car when they drove away. Nobody was hurt.
Judicial police spokesman Margarita Morales said Tuesday that her agency was investigating their complaints.
Bundchen and Brady were reportedly married Saturday in Santa Theresa, a coastal town.
Don Yee is Brady's agent. He has said security personnel reported having no knowledge of the incident.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's New England Patriots Navy Tailgater Hoodie