Browns avoid questions on trade talk
BEREA, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns general manager George Kokinis sidestepped questions about trade rumors involving quarterback Brady Quinn and wide receiver Braylon Edwards, saying that discussion about players on the roster was "internal business."
Asked whether Anderson required surgery, Kokinis would only say Anderson is "100 percent."
Anderson is expected to compete with Quinn for the starting job unless one of them is dealt.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Cleveland Browns 'Man Cave' Street Sign