Lewis says Ocho Cinco staying in Cincy
CINCINNATI -- Chad Ocho Cinco isn't going anywhere.
Marvin Lewis quells any speculation of Chad Ochocinco being moved during the NFL Draft.
At least that's the word from Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, who told a news conference Tuesday that he doesn't understand why speculation continues about Ocho Cinco's future with the team, according to a report in the Cincinnati Enquirer.
Lewis' statement was in response to an appearance by former Bengals wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh, who told the NFL Network last week that Ocho Cinco was "crying" for a trade.
"He wonders why everyone can get traded but him," Houshmandzadeh said in the interview.
Ocho Cinco asked to be traded last year. He has been mum about his wishes thus far this offseason.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Ravens RB Rice suspended 2 games
- Falcons agree with WR White on 4-year deal
- Source: Gordon to appeal suspension Aug. 1
- Ware: Broncos' goal No. 1 D and O
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Cincinnati Bengals 3-Piece Grill Tool Set