Arraignment postponed 30 days
Prosecutors on Thursday asked a Miami judge to postpone the arraignment for 30 days while they complete their investigation.
Authorities say Stallworth was driving drunk when he struck and killed a pedestrian while returning from a night of partying in Miami Beach on March 14. The 28-year-old Stallworth was released by Miami authorities after posting $200,000 bail.
If convicted of DUI manslaughter, Stallworth faces a maximum of 15 years in prison.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay arrested on suspected DWI
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Source: Giants physical for Rodgers-Cromartie
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Cleveland Browns Fly Rush Half Zip Long Sleeve Shirt