Source: Steelers, Ratliff agree to deal
The agreement with Ratliff takes some pressure off the Steelers to select a cornerback in the first couple of rounds of the draft Saturday and Sunday.
Ratliff was a second-round choice of the Bengals in 2004. He started eight games in his first two seasons in Cincinnati, but he played primarily as a backup his final two years.
He went to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2007 and landed with the Colts that year. Because of injuries in the secondary in 2008, Ratliff started four of the 13 games he played in Indianapolis.
Senior writer John Clayton covers the NFL for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
- Rights group blasts Giants' hiring of Tyree
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Indianapolis Colts Blue Tri Script T-Shirt