McKenzie's rings stolen from car
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Police say items taken from a vehicle at a local park included a Super Bowl championship ring and an NFC championship ring of longtime Green Bay Packers executive Reggie McKenzie.
Police said the items are believed to have been taken from the vehicle at East River Park between 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Sunday, when Little League baseball practices were being held. Among other things taken were a laptop computer and wallet.
McKenzie serves as director of football operations for the Packers. He has been a member of the team's front office since 1994. The Packers won the Super Bowl after the 1996 season and won the NFC championship a year later.
McKenzie did not immediately return messages left at his office and home by The Associated Press late Monday seeking comment.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- He's serious: Trump wants to purchase Bills
- Ex-Titans running back Johnson visits Jets
- Source: Flynn returning to Pack on new deal
- Report: McClain struggles in Ravens workout
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Green Bay Packers Hail Mary Mini Rubber Football