Bengals trade Harris for Leonard
Marvin Lewis says being successful in 2009 starts with getting through a tough division.
Leonard could be a good fit for the Bengals because he can be a pass-catching fullback and a backup running back.
Plus, he is considered a good character player and someone who could work well with quarterback Carson Palmer. Leonard is a 6-foot-1, 229-pounder who played at Rutgers.
The 6-3, 300-pound Harris will be joining his sixth team. He was a fourth-round choice of the Steelers in 2006. He has been with the Browns, Bills, Saints and Bengals. He has started one game in his NFL career.
John Clayton is a senior NFL writer for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
- Megatron to show Elam 'old man's strength'
- Jets' Richardson: I'd go No. 1 in NFL redraft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Women's Cincinnati Bengals Breast Cancer Awareness 9Forty Adjustable Hat