Garrett Reid returns to prison
PHILADELPHIA -- The oldest son of Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid has returned to prison.
Garrett Reid's lawyer, Timothy Woodward, said Wednesday the 26-year-old Villanova man was in an altercation at a Philadelphia halfway house. Woodward says he's very concerned about his client.
Reid was sentenced to two years in a state drug rehabilitation program in July after being caught with 89 prescription pills inside his rectum at the Montgomery County Prison. He was in the county prison on charges related to a January 2007 car crash that seriously injured a woman.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Agent: Peppers joins Packers on 3-year deal
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Desean Jackson Wall Graphic