Stallworth's arraignment set for June 4
A judge granted prosecutors' request to delay the arraignment from Thursday until June 4. Prosecutors gave no reason for the delay request and Stallworth's attorney did not oppose it.
Stallworth has not yet entered a plea to charges he was driving drunk when he struck and killed a pedestrian on March 14. Tests showed Stallworth's blood-alcohol level was .126, well above Florida's .08 limit.
The 28-year-old Stallworth faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted. He is free on $200,000 bail.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Cleveland Browns Cross-Body Orange Sheen Purse