Harrison family eyes Monday release
PITTSBURGH -- The agent of Steelers linebacker James Harrison says the player's young son is doing fine in a Pittsburgh hospital three days after an attack by a pit bull.
Harrison's agent, William Parise, says the family hopes that 2-year-old James Harrison III will be released Monday.
Parise says the boy was bitten on the thigh after his mother let the dog out of its pen Thursday afternoon. Also hurt were the woman and the player's massage therapist, who Parise says needed three stitches.
The hospital has declined comment, saying the family has asked that no information be released.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Spikes agrees to contract terms with Buffalo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Away Game Jersey Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polamalu #43