Owens returning to Dallas for camp
DUNCANVILLE, Texas -- Terrell Owens is coming back to Dallas to play football this summer -- with kids.
The former Cowboys star announced Tuesday that he'll be holding his fourth annual mini-camp for boys between the ages of 7 and 17. It will be June 24-25 at Duncanville High School, just outside Dallas.
For $195, the kids will learn about football and fitness, plus meet the Buffalo Bills receiver and whichever famous friends join him.
Don't expect Tony Romo to show up considering the way things have gone between the quarterback and receiver since the Cowboys released Owens a few months ago. Owens later signed with Buffalo.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers tops Watt, collects 2nd MVP award
- Seau, Bettis, Shields among 8 in HOF class
- Cardinals' Arians wins 2nd coach of year honor
- Watt 1st unanimous DPOY; Murray honored
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Away Limited Jersey Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo #9