Presenters set for 2009 NFL HoF class
NEW YORK -- Buffalo Bills founder Ralph Wilson Jr. has chosen ESPN personality Chris Berman as his presenter when he goes into the Pro Football Hall of Fame later this summer.
The Bills owner announced he had chosen his longtime friend Friday.
Other presenters include Hall of Fame quarterback Roger Staubach for former wide receiver Bob Hayes; former Bills defensive coordinator Ted Cottrell for Bruce Smith; and former Chiefs president Carl Peterson for Derrick Thomas.
The enshrinement ceremony is scheduled for Aug. 8 in Canton, Ohio.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Jets, ex-Titans RB Johnson agree
- Peyton ready to move on from Super Bowl
- Source: QB Freeman, Giants agree to deal
- Judge rejects NFL's $765M concussion deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Kansas City Chiefs NFL Team Color Football Bracelet