Presenters set for 2009 NFL HoF class
NEW YORK -- Buffalo Bills founder Ralph Wilson Jr. has chosen ESPN personality Chris Berman as his presenter when he goes into the Pro Football Hall of Fame later this summer.
The Bills owner announced he had chosen his longtime friend Friday.
Other presenters include Hall of Fame quarterback Roger Staubach for former wide receiver Bob Hayes; former Bills defensive coordinator Ted Cottrell for Bruce Smith; and former Chiefs president Carl Peterson for Derrick Thomas.
The enshrinement ceremony is scheduled for Aug. 8 in Canton, Ohio.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
- Pats' Blount cleared of Pittsburgh pot charge
- Peyton hopes to make decision 'soon' on '15
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Kansas City Chiefs Eric Berry #29