Ochocinco wants to catch up
NEW YORK -- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco says he plans to stay with quarterback Carson Palmer's family in July to make up for the lost time of the pair not working together much during the offseason.
Ochocinco spoke about his relationship with Palmer before appearing on "Joe Buck Live" on HBO on Monday night.
"We do argue all the time like a married couple," he said. "I think that's why we've been so successful together, because we have that type of relationship we can get on one another."
Palmer had publicly criticized Ochocinco for not participating in offseason workouts. Ochocinco returned for organized team activities last week.
"For the time that I missed with Carson throughout the offseason, I'm going to make it up in July," Ochocinco said.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Palmer, Fitzgerald good to go, sources say
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Cincinnati Bengals Andy Dalton #14